- Get up and join group for Jacob’s Ladder experience – do JL 4 times and run up and down Mount St Hill twice. Completed.
- Stand in pool for 20 minutes to help my aching legs (apparently it’s what you do). Done.
- Eat breakfast, fruit salad. Done.
- Blog. Nearly complete.
- Get hair dyed, temporary rinse. 9.45
- Exercise my democratic right. Vote! I just LOVE elections.
- Take sewing machine to repair shop.
- Iron black trousers for tonight.
- See if I can fit in a massage or tomorrow will be hell… depends on Mum.
- Go to work.
How much fun is election night eh? And tonight’s looks to be a doozy.
Centrebet last night had brought down the price of the Libs to $3.10 and the latest poll looks like the Libs by a landslide. I tend to believe the punters though – they are after all putting their money where their mouth’s at and with Labor at a dollar something… well?
At any rate with all the changed boundaries and new seats and new independents it will be a fun night… and I get to work in the Tally Room! W00t!
In other news, standing on top of Jacob’s Ladder today – pictured – I looked down at those white trees I was telling you about earlier – and you can really see where the birds have been – if you know what I mean. I was heartened by another in our group saying that she went past them all the time too and thought they had died because of all the building dust.
I think it’s more of a ladder to HELL!
OMG my legs are sore.
Anyhoo gotta go – hair appointment!
Hope you get your to do list done. 🙂