My homework for this week is two memes.
First, Trish tagged me for the Five Post Meme:
1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like).
2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.
3. Donâ€™t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.
I thought – easy peasy – but it was surprisingly not.
I’ve chosen this post about my dad. My dad is a great guy. Warm, loving and caring. But. His management style could be described as “a little gruff”. And he does tend towards short phone calls…
Okay for this one I’m going to link to the Community Blogger Award. Who would have thought one little gesture to thank the fabulous Meg would have led to me meeting so many lovely bloggy friends.
One of my favourite hobbies is playing bridge – in this post I celebrate my latest bridge success. Sadly I haven’t played since… hopefully I’ll get a game in before Christmas.
As I searched for a post about Groover I realised that what I jokingly say to him is in fact true – “It is all about me”. And hey, it’s my blog so I’m entitled. Of course in reality EVERYTHING is about me… mwah ha ha ha ha.
Anyway I did find a post about a spooky experience Groover had in Karratha and as he is there this week – it seems appropriate…
Anything you like
Well this was hard – where do you start?? So I thought I’d just write “random” in the search engine and see what pops up. This post – about why I don’t have a cat (apart from my husband and sons allergic reactions) was in the list… enjoy!
And then today I was tagged by this meme from Kin:
1. What did you accomplish this past week?
Fixed my blog.
Cleaned out the back room in preparation for houseguest.
Redid the summer roster for work.
Made slice for Year 7 graduation party.
Took back pirate costumes. (I know this is pathetic but I can’t think of much…)
Sang at Christmas concert.
2. Did anything not go as expected?
Well I didn’t expect to break a heel at the pirate party!
3. What was the highlight of your week?
Definitely the concert in Forrest Place, although… the pirate party was great fun too… and working today on Mornings was really fun.
4. Did anything exciting happen that you did not expect?
No, not really.
You’re tagged for either, both or neither meme – it’s your call.