Right for those who’ve just tuned in here is my plan:
- Cycle to rowing 1-2 times a week
- Row 3 or 4 times a week
- Do ten minute youtube exercise video on other days
So in the interest in engaging the interweb gods… here’s this week’s exercise:
- Sunday – race at Mettam Head Race (5 k race and about 5 k paddling – we came 3rd)
- Monday – SLACKED OFF – things weren’t looking good for The Plan
- Tuesday – rowing training
- Wednesday – 2×10-minute video (arms and yoga) Partly to make up for Monday
- Thursday – 1×10 minute video (legs)
- Friday – rowing training
- Saturday – rowing cancelled but I cycled to Nedlands and back for bridge game.
Overall – thank you.
Putting it out there working so far.
Also new bike (newer bike loaned to me by kind friends) with better gears working out well. Did I tell you I changed the inner tube by myself? Just me, an inner tube, a spoon and this video.
And tip from cyclist at work to ride down Princess Road rather than Stirling Hwy is great. No traffic lights, and fewer cars.
Still waiting for my fit and cut body.
Must stop eating chocolate peanuts.
Sorry? Is that the pizza arriving? Gotta go!