Bloggy Bling and Paying it Forward

by Cellobella on Sunday, March 16, 2008

Friendship awardI’ve received some lovely bloggy bling recently and would like to thank Meg for this beautiful friendship award. It says:

A ball is a circle, no beginning, no end
It keeps us together like our circle of friends.
But the treasure inside for you to see
is the treasure of friendship you’ve granted to me.
Today I pass the friendship ball to you.

So who do I pass the friendship ball too… well this is tricky as so many of my bloggy friends already have this award.

I thought,this time, I’d pass it to some work colleagues who also blog…
James, Miss Fortune and Hotwater. Come on down!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThen I was awarded the You Cheer Me Up award from Lightening.

Wow, there are so many people who cheer me up!

Here are just five: h&b, thirdcat, Drew, Karen and TFP.

Pay It Forward

And to top it all off I’m playing Pay It Forward (thanks to Meg).

So here’s how Pay it Forward works:

The Gift:
Well I love reading and cards so… I thought for my gift I’d give either a pack of cards or a book, a novel.

The “Rules”:
Simply leave a comment on this post specifying if you’d like cards or a book and if a book which genre. However by entering you must be willing to run (or have already done so) your own Pay it Forward initiative on your blog IF you are selected a winner.

Closing: This competition will close on Thursday 20th March (2008) at 5.00 pm (Perth time).

Good luck!

Oh and just to finish… imagine getting the first question on Who Wants to be a Millionaire… wrong.

Meg March 16, 2008 at 10:01 pm

Hey CB

Thanks for paying it forward and passing on the friendship award :) (note: this is not an entry :) )

MamaGeek March 17, 2008 at 11:11 am

Congrats on the bloggy bling. And paying it forward!

Riayn March 18, 2008 at 6:06 pm

Congratulations on the bloggy bling!

I guess you have to be in it to win it, so I will choose a book of either crime/mystery or sci-fi /fantasy genre.

Cellobella March 18, 2008 at 7:23 pm

Ahhh a girl after my own heart….:)

drew March 19, 2008 at 9:44 am

I haven’t been writing much recently.. that’s not what’s cheering you up, I hope

Cellobella March 19, 2008 at 9:50 am

It cheers me up when you do. :)

tfp March 19, 2008 at 9:50 pm

Awww, thanks, Cellobella. Glad to know I cheer you up!
Re: the Who Wants to be a Millionaire video – how embarrassing!

The Poshi March 21, 2008 at 7:32 am

I wanted to leave a message under “Pay it forward” but there is nowhere on that blog to do it so i am doing it here – i clicked on the words that said “share it” but that brought up a whole menu of options, none of which were useful, and none of which would then disappear…anyway the theme of your ‘pay it forward’ blog had something to do with cards……did you receive mine…

x tp

Cellobella March 21, 2008 at 8:05 am

Darling girl – the one you send while we were away about… exercise? Yes I did, thank you!

And you know you did post this comment under pay it forward. :)

The share it options are for stumble upon and those kind of networking programs.

Happy Easter!

Love
CB x

Colin Campbell March 21, 2008 at 11:30 pm

I didn’t have the sound on because it is late and everyone else is asleep, but the look on that guys face. Priceless. I have seen some other embarrassing wanna be moments from versions of that show. I also like it that Eddie is not there.

LA Blogger Gal March 23, 2008 at 4:11 pm

I just popped on over from Riayn’s blog and just wanted to give you a boost in your views. Please don’t include me in your PIF as I can’t reciprocate at this time – I’m about to relaunch on my own domain shortly and that will surely mess with my stats and readers.

Have fun though!!