Loz has tagged me for the 7 weird facts about me meme and seeing as it’s Australia Day and it’s way too hot to do anything apart from take my turn on Singstar and sit in air-conditioning I thought I’d give it a go.
- I always choose the horse when I play Monopoly – and make a point of calling it “lucky horse” the whole game to bring me luck. Sometimes it even works.
- I have munted little toes which are all curled in. They look as if they could be squashed from wearing pointy toed shoes but it turns out that my dad and daughter have the same toes. A genetic curse. (sorry about the photo – hope it didn’t put you off your peanut m&ms.)
- My left breast is bigger than my right.
- I love playing board games and feel disappointed (mostly on the inside) if I go out to a dinner party and don’t get to play pictionary or cards or something after the meal… 🙂
- I love it when I can lend my reading glasses to others.
- I am a woman and yet I hate going to the hairdresser, having my make-up done, or pedicures (as you can tell) and manicures – it’s all the fussing that irritates me. That being said – I love being massaged.
- I love eating milo out of the tin. Which is why I don’t buy it.
Other weird facts can be found on my me page.
Now which seven to tag? If you’ve already done it or have been tagged seven times just treat it as some linky love. 🙂